Can you believe summer is almost over? School will be starting soon! Capture the excitement of starting or going back to school with a fun mini portrait session. These sessions will be held Saturday August 20th from 11am-2pm at Pottery Barn Kids in the King of Prussia Mall (690 West Dekalb Pike #1090). Each child will receive a 15 minute session, 10 images to choose from, one 8×10, and one high resolution digital image for only $45. Ditch the boring school pictures and let your child’s personality shine this year. Book now to save your spot!
Looking for something awesome to do with the rest of your images ? The customized 12×12 expressions collage is perfect for displaying all the things you love about your child. This is such a fun alternative! Available as a framed print, canvas, or mounted on wood.
Whether it’s pre-school, kindergarten, or 4th grade, you’re child’s first day of the school year is important! Here are some fun ideas for capturing the morning.
- While packing backpacks and lunch boxes the night before, make sure your camera is ready to go too.
- Use a sign or chalkboard to write your child’s grade or “First Day”. Bonus points for remembering to take a “Last Day” picture to see how much your child has changed!
- Ask your child a series of questions about their favorite things (food, book, song, animal, etc.) and display it with their picture.
- The first day is fun! Encourage your child to make their favorite silly face.
- Bring your camera to the bus stop and take pictures with friends too. For safety reasons, remember not to post any pictures on social media that show your street name or child’s bus number.
Have questions? Please contact me! Can’t wait to see you there!